HBA Job Board
Here on the Job Board you will see Available Projects, Help Wanted and Help Available. We hope you find the webpage to be a valuable resource.
If you would like to make a posting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Available Projects: Provide a description of the the project and how inquiries should be made.
Help Wanted: Provide a description of the job title, job duties, full or part time and who to contact.
Help Available: Builders? Do you have some downtime in your schedule and need to keep your crew working? Post details.
We will make every attempt to remove the listing 30 days after posting or when we are informed that the posting has been filled. • For applicants: please use the contact information provided in the listing. Do not contact the HBA of the Grand Traverse Area office as we have no further information than what is posted here. Our Job Board is a free service for Home Builders Association of the Grand Traverse Area members.
Account Executive - Traverse City
Tradesmen International is seeking a full-time sales Account Executive (AE). The AE will be accountable for developing, promoting, and managing sales activity within a dedicated territory in accordance with company objectives and strategies.
Tradesmen International is the construction industry’s premier Construction Labor Support Company with over 180 locations across America. We pride ourselves on establishing bona-fide partnerships with clients, ensuring their labor-oriented needs are met timely and on budget through our unique Total Labor Support program serviced by our trained Account Executives. Our sales supported services include, labor productivity consultation, staffing of high-caliber craftsmen, and various other training programs and services. Together or individually, our services help contractors greatly improve their workforce productivity while reducing their labor costs.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Create and Grow Sales 2. Build and Sustain Strong Client Relationships
- Manage and Build Strong Relationships with Field Employees
- Prospect, Cold Call, and Canvass within Your Territory to Develop New Business Leads4. Perform Active Jobsite/Safety Walk-Outs with Field Employees5. Perform Administrative Functions Critical to the Sales Function
- Participate in Daily Operations Meetings with all Office Personnel
Account Executives must have the ability to work in a high-energy team environment, be self-motivated and goal oriented with a proven track record. A "team player" attitude is expected. We find that individuals who have a true passion for sales and are commission-driven are the Account Executives who top the income charts.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills along with the ability to prioritize activities to ensure client satisfaction is required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills are crucial for success in this role.
- College degree desired, but not required.
- Construction/Staffing Industry knowledge is a definite plus, but not required.
- Standard computer skills - experience using Word, Excel, Outlook or equivalents.
- Experience and success using a CRM – Bullhorn CRM experience is a plus.
- Cold calling experience is preferred, as it is a major responsibility of this role.
- This is a field-based, B2B sales position with daily travel to the office required.
We offer all our Account Executive an annual salary plus very attractive commission structure, as well as a comprehensive benefits package and paid time off. We support your personal efforts and growth through continued training initiatives locally and at the Tradesmen Education Center at our Cleveland, Ohio, corporate office.
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Req ID 2021-299661
Category Sales and Sales Related - Sales Representative, Services
Location US-MI-TRAVERSE CITY
Employment Type Regular Full-Time
Posted August 13, 2021