HBA Job Board
Here on the Job Board you will see Available Projects, Help Wanted and Help Available. We hope you find the webpage to be a valuable resource.
If you would like to make a posting, please email email@example.com with the following information:
Available Projects: Provide a description of the the project and how inquiries should be made.
Help Wanted: Provide a description of the job title, job duties, full or part time and who to contact.
Help Available: Builders? Do you have some downtime in your schedule and need to keep your crew working? Post details.
We will make every attempt to remove the listing 30 days after posting or when we are informed that the posting has been filled. • For applicants: please use the contact information provided in the listing. Do not contact the HBA of the Grand Traverse Area office as we have no further information than what is posted here. Our Job Board is a free service for Home Builders Association of the Grand Traverse Area members.
Construction Crew - All Levels
Posted April 14, 2021
Project Manager, Restoration & Remodeling
Paul Davis Restoration and Remodeling of Northwest MI seeks a highly motivated individual to manage numerous residential projects (15-25+) simultaneously. We handle projects all over lower Northwest MI.
- Job site visits
- Coordinate subcontractors
- Schedule and manage trades
- Schedule and manage in-house crew
- Communicate with customer daily
- Material selections
- Quality control
- Meet job deadlines
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Hire and fire sub contractors as needed
- Interview, hire and terminate in house employees as needed
Required Qualifications: Qualified candidates should be outgoing, confident, ambitious, self-motivated, organized, and detail oriented. Some of the job benefits include: Diverse fast paced role, work in various settings, good starting wage and benefits, great long-term growth and earning potential.
- Proven track record of managing over 10 jobs simultaneously
- Valid Driver’s License
- Michigan Builders License, a plus
- OSHA Certification or other safety certifications, a plus
- Lead-Safe Renovator License, a plus
- IICRC Certifications in Fire & Smoke, Water Damage, and Odor Control, a plus
This is an exciting job for that passionate person who really wants to make a difference in the lives of families whom have remodeling needs or have just experienced a catastrophic structure loss due to fire, water, wind, etc.
- Associate’s Degree in related field
- 3 years experience in related field
Benefits: Health Plan, Simple IRA Retirement Plan, Holiday Pay, Paid Vacation Time.
Email cover letter, resume & salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted April 6, 2021