HBA Job Board
Here on the Job Board you will see Available Projects, Help Wanted and Help Available. We hope you find the webpage to be a valuable resource.
If you would like to make a posting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Available Projects: Provide a description of the the project and how inquiries should be made.
Help Wanted: Provide a description of the job title, job duties, full or part time and who to contact.
Help Available: Builders? Do you have some downtime in your schedule and need to keep your crew working? Post details.
We will make every attempt to remove the listing 30 days after posting or when we are informed that the posting has been filled. • For applicants: please use the contact information provided in the listing. Do not contact the HBA of the Grand Traverse Area office as we have no further information than what is posted here. Our Job Board is a free service for Home Builders Association of the Grand Traverse Area members.
Tradesmen International is looking to hire a skilled trade recruiter for our Traverse City office. The recruiter is responsible for helping to build and maintain a skilled workforce comprised of multiple trades and various skill levels.
The primary responsibility of the recruiter is recruiting, hiring, directing Field Employees, and to assist in maintaining a quality workforce. The goal is to have enough quality Field Employees to fill the Office’s orders. The Project Coordinator will never stop recruiting, because he/she can always be upgrading the quality of the current workforce through quality hires.
- Managing and fulfilling job orders
- Managing various job board accounts and databases
- Screening applications/resumes and setting up interviews
- Processing new hire paperwork
- Maintaining solid working relationships with all our skilled craftsmen employees
- Maintain field employees notes and status
- Work in high-energy team environment
- Be self-motivated and goal oriented
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast paced office
- Have a desire to constantly interact/communicate with various personalities maintaining solid working relationships with both skilled trade workers and sales personnel
- Industry knowledge is a plus
- Basic computer skills are needed
We offer competitive compensation plus incentives, as well as a comprehensive benefits package and paid time off.
Resumes can be emailed to email@example.com
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Posted August 5, 2019